Wednesday 30 March 2011

More!?

Here is one more of the graphics that I promised you guys. This time I've gone really simple, and didn't actually have anything to make it about, so just used the word "Sample". If you like it, let me know your views and as always, requests for graphics can be put through in the comments and on the new page when I get it up!


It's very similar to a default style from CS3, which is what I based it on, however I've moved about and changed some of the saturation and hue of the image.

Thanks for checking it out, hope to see you again in the next few days with more updated graphics - keep the comments coming guys!

35 comments:

  1. Simple, but slick man. What else can you do? I want to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty simple but looks pretty good man

    ReplyDelete
  3. A scintillating simple sample.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue, this style could go great with my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will start trying to make stuff like this myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah its a good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice, maybe I could replace the text only in my Title for some graphics too

    ReplyDelete
  8. quite simple really but good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. simple & efficient, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's looking good, simple but good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice man, wish i could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not my taste, trt another colour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah, another colour would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll be hanging around for more mate. Seems like you've gone ahead and made such an awesome blog. See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  15. good work, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice work, I'll definitely be able to learn some tips from you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great, but I'd like to see something complicated, just to see where you'd go with it. I'm following, hope to see some more cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice work! keep it up. :) following and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like it, it's clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Keep it up! your artwork is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete